Payment Plan Detail
2. Confirm attendance by putting down the deposit.
- deposit before Jan 31st $300 (early bird)
- deposit after Jan 31st $500 (full price)
3. Payment plan for the remainder of the tuition is in four installment of $600:
- 1st installment: 1st week of the training
--> this is March 15th for Spring 2019 training & September 11th for Fall 2019.
- 2nd installment: 5th week of the training
--> this is April 12th for Spring 2019 training & October 4th for Fall 2019.
- 3rd installment: 9th week of the training
--> this is May 10th for Spring 2019 training & November 8th for Fall 2019.
- 4th installment: final week of the training
--> this is June 7th for Spring 2019 & December 6th for Fall 2019.
In 2019 we have two trainings scheduled, both 13 WEEKS long, in Spring and in the Fall.
SPRING 2019: Mar. 15 - Jun. 16, 2019
FALL 2019: Sep. 13 - Dec. 15, 2019
We meet over the weekend. On Saturdays 1pm - 6pm, Sundays 12:30pm - 6pm.
+ Required 4hrs of independent practice/week.
Memorial/Thanksgiving weekend is off.
Take the leap!
Functional anatomy and alignment
Verbally coaching students through a safe asana practice
Theming classes around yoga philosophy
Safe hands on adjustments and assists
- Learn to incorporate props into your own practice and your teaching as tools for both deepening and assisting
Various meditation techniques to deepen your meditation practice
History of yoga and its evolution
- An in-depth, weekly study of the foundational text of Yoga, Patanjali's The Yoga Sutras
- Six different types of Salutations
Learn the nuances of seven main chakras in the human chakra system
Practice and apply kriyas, bandhas and mudras
Get familiar with Ayurveda and how to incorporate its pricnciples to your daily routine
- Learn what it means to have a sustainable practice and develop tools for self care as a yoga professional
Most importantly, you will deepen and grow your own yoga practice over the course of this training.
Included in tuition:
- Unlimited Yoga Membership at Namaste during the 13 weeks of training
- Opportunities to teach public classes at Namaste
- Namaste Teacher Training manual: detailed breakdown of principal asanas, sequencing worksheets, Sanskrit vocabulary, mantras, sacred texts, and more
- The opportunity to apply for a teaching apprenticeship with Namaste
- Certification that will qualify you to register as a RYT-200 Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance
What makes our training unique?
- This training is led by four experienced yoga instructors, each with unique skills, teaching styles, and areas of expertise.
Your yoga journey is as specific and as distinctive as you are; you will be encouraged to teach from a place of authenticity that reflects who you are, and what excites you about yoga
You will have creative freedom to explore how to sequence classes intelligently while coaching students through a safe asana practice.
We will discuss mindful cuing and what it means to hold safe space for students.
- Gain real life experience through teaching our Sunday afternoon Karma Yoga class to Namaste students. All proceeds from the class are donated monthly to a charitable organization.