Email a pdf of your resume as an attachment to email@example.com as follows: Email Subject = Job Title + Location + Your Full Name.
Include your name, phone number, the hours you are available to work each day, your salary history and salary requirements and the answers to questions below in the BODY of your email:
- Describe yourself in a few words.
- Tell us about the best place you've worked at and why.
- Why do you want to work at Namaste and how will you contribute?
- Tell us what you know about Namaste. What do you like? What would you do differently?
- Optional (not required but fun): personality test and send us your 4 letter personality type.
Front Desk Agent
We are currently looking for experienced front desk agents to work at both Downtown and Highland Park location. Positions require commitment for a minimum of 12 months.
The position offers a min 10 hrs/week, max 20 hrs/week.
Fixed weekly schedule:
available to work one weekend and one weekday shift is a must
Flexible and willing to work for occasional workshop support an extra hour or two per month
Available to cover front desk in last minute call offs or staff sickness
Compensation: $12-$13/hour depending on experience, *unlimited yoga membership*, paid vacation.
The ideal candidate:
- must be dependable, diligent, self-motivated, confident, great with people and have experience using MindbodyOnline software.
loves yoga and lives it.
- takes initiative, is a self-starter, works well alone, but is also outgoing.
is able to multi-task without stress and strain.
- has an eye for detail & enjoys organizing the studio.
skilled at providing quality attention to all who enter.
- willing to be honest with themselves and others, has the courage to say "No."
- does the right thing because it is right, even when it’s not convenient.
is happy to provide light cleaning: floor, blanket folding, prop organizing, restroom/patio/sidewalk upkeep etc.
has 1+ year work experience in customer service/sales.
The responsibilities include signing in classes, answering questions about our class offering, selling class packages and memberships, and taking payments quickly and accurately. The job includes light cleaning; dealing with a variety of customer inquiries; making our yogis happy; being firm and confident in dealing with refund policies; inventory and selling retail, and yoga. Occasional light marketing work such as helping with fliers or signage in the studio. Beautiful handwriting is a plus!
V Steam Spa Supervisor
Namaste Downtown is hiring a Yoni Steam Supervisor.
We are looking for a warm and personable Yoni Steam Supervisor:
- a caring female with background in the healing arts (reiki, acupuncture, doula, massage)
- who is familiar with vagina steaming procedures and is a true advocate
- preferably holds a Steam Facilitator certificate from the Peristeam Hydrotherapy Institute
- considers herself a pro Instagram user,
- can provide a safe and nurturing environment to our clients and is able to discuss yoni related matters in a relaxed fashion and a sense of humor.
- Background in herbalism, Ayurveda or TCM is a plus!
The position offers a min 20 hrs/week, max 30 hrs/week.
Able to commit to this position for a minimum of 12 months.
Fixed weekly schedule: available 4-10pm three or four days/week between Tuesday - Sunday
Flexible and available to cover front desk in last minute call offs or staff sickness.
Compensation: base hourly depending on experience, commission, *unlimited yoga membership*, paid vacation.
The ideal candidate:
- is warm, caring, motherly and outgoing female with background in the healing arts
- is excited about the opportunity to teach the community about the benefits of vaginal steaming
- has an eye for detail & enjoys organizing
- is well versed in using social media
- must be dependable, diligent, self-motivated, great with people
- experience using MindbodyOnline software is a plus!
- is happy to provide cleaning: steam room and chair care, dusting, watering plants, laundry, storage organizing etc.
- has 2+ years work experience in wellness customer service.
The responsibilities include booking and leading steam sessions and massages, answering questions about the steaming services, benefits and risks; community outreach, speaking engagements, leading workshops, responsibility for social media promotion and email marketing.